Starting in the mid $2m’s- The NEW 2000 Ocean Condo in Hallandale Beach is a boutique luxury residence with 64 exquisite oceanfront residences, consisting of half-floor and full-floor penthouse residences, and an exceptional duplex sky villa with a private pool deck and a spectacular landscape.
About 2000 Ocean
On a pristine stretch of white sand dunes and sea grapes, an architectural marvel is quietly rising. 2000 Ocean, by Enrique Norten TEN Arquitectos, conceived as a private residential enclave, is highly sophisticated and offers not only an elevated landscape, but an elevated life. Located just north of South Florida’s Golden Beach, this contemporary, 38-story glass tower showcases panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intercostal Waterway, and surrounding endless sandy beaches. Proudly positioned on the beach, and closer to the ocean than any of its neighbors, it is bathed with sunlight from sunrise to sunset. 64 families will have the privilege to call 2000 Ocean, a property that signifies prestige and quality, their home. Adding beauty and opulence to the Atlantic coastline, there is truly nothing else like it.
2000 Ocean is comprised of half-floor residences, full-floor penthouse residences, and one exceptional duplex sky villa with private pool deck. Each residence features a private eastern oceanfront terrace and a private western garden-facing terrace—affording residents the ability to watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean and set each day over the Intracoastal Waterway, from the comfort of their own homes.
Dual panes of fritted glass provide a strong yet transparent exterior to this tower, which beautifully reflects the light and color of its oceanfront surroundings. Seen from afar—it is a cinematic expression of brushed silver metal frames and floor-to-ceiling glass, set proudly on the Atlantic coast.
- Two swimming pools with expansive sunrise and sunset views
- Elevated oceanfront pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- ‘Sunset Lounge’ pool with lounges, private cabanas and private outdoor dining overlooking the racoastal Waterway and surrounded by lush landscaping
- Private beach amenities including cabanas, chaise lounges, beach umbrellas and a fireplace
- Freestanding spa pavilion with treatment rooms, Hammam (steam bath), ice room, and yoga room nestled thin the elevated landscape and opening onto the contemplative bamboo garden
- Curated gardens by landscape architect Sasaki Associates
- Tranquility garden with lemon trees
- Oceanfront curated art library with garden views
- Oceanside Cafe and Juice Bar managed by The Wright Fit
- Catering kitchen
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center overlooking the gardens
- Sunset Terrace — garden facing private function room
- Private function room facing the Atlantic Ocean
- Indoor theater and entertainment room
Boutique property with 64 exquisite oceanfront residences, consisting of half-floor residences, full-floor penthouse residences and an exceptional duplex sky villa with private pool deck; all in a spectacular landscaped beachfront setting Interior and exterior amenity spaces exclusively furnished by Minotti.
Direct beach access with private beach amenities Landscaped sculpture garden with a commissioned piece by David Harber Private arrival and valet entrance.
Why Hallandale Beach? | South Florida’s Next Phenomenon
Hallandale Beach (formerly known simply as Hallandale) is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,113. The city is known as the home of Gulfstream Park (horse racing and casino) and Mardi Gras Casino, a greyhound racing track which hosts the World Classic. It also has a sizable financial district, with offices for a number of banks and brokerage houses. Due to the large number of tourists who eventually retire in the city, Hallandale Beach has one of the fastest-growing populations in Broward County and in Metro Miami. With all of the approved and planned developments this city offers huge growth potential.